Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Pals Santa - DUCJC 2016 Finish 26/31

Good morning all,

So, here I am back with yet another finish from my pile of January starts. This is the fourth Christmas Pals Ornament I have now completed, which has been finished just in time for Christmas Eve!

I left Santa looking like this on 23rd January:


And here he is all ready to deliver his presents tonight:

Dimensions
Stitched on 16ct Ice Blue aida 2 over 1
Stitch count 44 wide by 44 high
Started - 23rd January 2016
Finished - 23rd December 2016
Total stitching time - 13 hours 35 minutes
(estimated 14 hours)


I know I've only got two Christmas Pals Ornaments left to do but I can't say I'm enthusiastic about trying to finish another one just now. Instead I'm going to stitch a couple of little extra projects for this month's Smalls SAL. These will tide me over until New Year and my new set of stitching plans.

Happy Christmas Eve!
Rachel x

7 comments:

Linda said...

Another cute finish Rachel. Are you doing Debbie's challenge in January?

Merry Christmas,
Linda

Bea said...

He looks great.

Merry Christmas!

Melinda Forbes said...

He is the greatest looking little Santa. Love the colors. Hope you share your 2017 Stitching plans. I have gone back and forth on mine, still haven't decided.

Katie said...

He looks fantastic. Enjoy your finally stitching of 2016 and Good luck with your choices for 2017!

Mary said...

Adorable finish.

The Crafty Princess said...

Awww he looks great. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas.
xo Alicia

Heather said...

Great job! I love the little cardinal :)