Thursday 25 August 2016

Smalls SAL - August 2016

Good afternoon everybody,

It's the last Thursday of the month so time for another Smalls SAL post hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus.


For August I stitched another of the dolphin Beach Buddies to accompany the two I stitched last month. Once again the project was finished off as a small card with just a tiny bit of bling:



Dolphins with Ball by Dureen Jones from Cross Stitch Crazy issue 218
Stitched on 16ct Eastern Sky over-dyed aida from Sewitall.com 2 over 1
Stitch count 38 wide by 38 high
Started - 16th August 2016
Finished - 24th August 2016
Total stitching time - 8 hours 10 minutes


I have a feeling that another dolphin may make an appearance in September. See you then!

Happy stitching,

Rachel x

14 comments:

Mary said...

Your finish is just adorable and fitting for summer stitching.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Rachel. I did find the magazine and bought it.

Linda

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

So cute, and it made a wonderful card!

Unknown said...

I must agree those dolphins are very cute. Love your stitching

Preeti said...

Cute finish!! I liked the idea of adding bling.

Katie said...

Oh I love it of course! Beautiful finishing. Perfect bling.

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

So cute, and it made a wonderful card :)

Peggy said...

So cute! I love dolphins.
Peggy

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are a very cute pair and I like the bubble bling too.

Anna van Schurman said...

Your dolphins are so cute!

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent finish, and love the little pizzazz in the corners!

Michele Stravato said...

Love the4 bling finish. It adds such a fun summer sparkle!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh they are so cute!
Great finish :o)
Hugs xx

Heather said...

Very cute :)