Thursday 21 May 2015

Challenge Finish 11

Good morning!

I'm back again with another Challenge finish!

This is Friends Forever from 14th January. My thanks go to Tina for suggesting I should work on this one during May. It's not a WIP I would have chosen but once picked up I just had to complete it. So here are a finished Sam and Peeps with all the (ir)relevant details:

Sam and Peeps - Friends Forever
Designed by Genny Haines and featured in The World of Cross Stitching issue 187
Stitch count 79 wide by 55 high
Stitched on 16ct Tumbleweed over-dyed Aida by Fabric Flair 2 over 1
Started - 14th January 2015
Finished - 19th May 2015
Total stitching time - 15 hours 5 minutes


Because I enjoyed stitching this one so much, I'm hoping my other Sam and Peeps WIP will also receive some attention during May or June. But we'll see. After all, another two finishes in the last couple of days means a slightly fuller Box Of Shame to deal with. Uh-oh!

11/59 Challenge pieces down, 48 to go!

TTFN
Rachel x

16 comments:

Irene said...

bellissimo!

Sarah said...

I love this one. It's so cute!

Heather said...

Congrats on the finish they're adorable!

Justine said...

So cute! You are doing really well with your challenge pieces. Well done!

Pull the other thread said...

Great work! You are getting lots of finishes in lately. Love this.

Annie said...

So cute! You're really knocking 'em out!

Mii Stitch said...

So sweet!! Congrats on another finish, you're on a roll :D

Tina said...

Yayyy!! Congrats on another finish! I love this one...it's so cute!! You could even put wording on it there's enough room. Looking forward to seeing more of Sam and peeps!!

Linda said...

Congrats on another absolutely adorable finish Rachel. I so love all of the fabric that you are using. Where do you buy it?

Linda

Katie said...

Ohh so adorable! Congrats!!

craftingpaws said...

Such a cute finish!

Preeti said...

So cute !! :) congrats on the finish !!

Brigitte said...

Oh my, such a sweet little couple. A wonderful finish.

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Hurrah on another great finish! Perfect fabric choice too!

Unknown said...

Such a cute little finish, nice work and well done xx

Kate said...

Congrats on another adorable finish, Rachel! You're really flying through them.